We are looking for a Digital Campaign Manager to join our high performing, friendly and progressive team for a period of 3 months.
The #WalkTogether Campaign
The #WalkTogether campaign was developed as a public engagement initiative to spark hope in the world, at a time of deepening division, growing populism and in the face of a vacuum of moral leadership in many parts of the world. The campaign launched on The Elders 10th Anniversary – 18th July 2017 – and will culminate in Mandela’s 100th Anniversary year (2018), with key events in July and September 2018 aligned with the outcomes The Elders wished to promote. The key thrust of the campaign is a celebration of courageous moral leadership in grassroots communities, represented by the collective efforts of organisations working for Peace, Health, Justice and Equality in their communities around the world.
The Role of the Digital Campaign Manager
Reporting to the Campaign Director, the Digital Campaign Manager will drive engagement across all digital platforms. The Digital Campaign Manager will interact daily with a small Communications team and the Campaign Coordinator.
- 4-6 years’ experience in digital campaigns
- A proven track record in:
- social media strategy development and implementation
- channel management
- development of creative assets
- experience with social and website measurement tools
- Strong background in not for profit digital campaigning
- English first language proficiency. Spanish or French is an advantage, but not essential.
- Strong understanding of the media and social media landscape
- Strong creative capabilities, with proven record in creating social media assets using film, imagery and text
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Develop social media strategies consistent with monthly goals and weekly actions
- Deliver weekly editorial calendar designed to deliver strategy goals for reach and engagement
- Deliver creative assets for strategic and opportunistic social media action
- Coordinate activities with a wide pool of influencers and campaign partner networks
- Broaden existing influencer networks
- Build social media following
- Write and produce a monthly newsletter and monthly blogs
- Build contacts database through social channels
- Manage all website content, including text, imagery and administer user generated content
- Produce editorial calendar and monthly reports
- Manage social media and digital monitoring and deliver monthly reports
Please send a CV and a covering letter explaining your motivation for applying and how you meet the Person Specification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for applications is midnight on 22nd June 2018. We anticipate a start date as soon as possible.
Please note that you must have permission to live and work in the UK to be considered for this position.